Thursday, December 23, 2010

June Catch up (not to be confused with the condiment...)

I sit at a computer all day and when I get home computer time is the last thing I want to do. Then, when I do sit down, I usually don't know where the camera is or the cable for the camera. There's always an excuse. So, I thought I would blog about what we have been up to for the last half of the year. Yes, it really is that bad....

June - I had a yard sale. It was a lot of work but Wendy and I did it together so it was fun. Isn't she cute? I think so. I really enjoy talking to Wendy and spending time with her. She's down to earth and REAL.
We also had a fun visit from the Arizona cousins. It was nice to see them and hang out! The kids spent the whole day playing in the pool. They were in the sun so long, I think they got a bit sick. We don't get to see these guys enough so it was great to be able to spend some time.




No comments: