Thursday, December 23, 2010

August - River rafting in Wyoming

Earl has always wanted to take the family river rafting. In fact, he started planning this river rafting trip back in December. It was fun to get it all together and finally go. My parents were amazing. We planned the location, date and rafting details. They agreed to plan the meals. It worked out! We barely had room in our van for our kids and camping supplies, we never would have been able to fit food in. My parents also did a lot of the cooking!
Chloe had a good time. She figured she was camping and could get away with not combing her hair... at all.. I mean I don't think she took a brush to it once...
But, we had a great time together. She is a funny person and we are sure happy she's a part of our family.

The food was great. The last morning we did a big breakfast... pancakes, eggs, bacon, you name it. It was fantastic. It was the traditional Jeffery chuckwagon breakfast. It couldn't have been better.


We had a wonderful time. Kevin, Wendy and kids joined us along with Richard and his family. Unfortunately, I lost my camera after the first day and did not find it until the last day. Wendy will eventually send me the pics from her water camera. If there are any good ones, I will probably include them. This was a family tradition from Earl's childhood adn one we will most likely repeat.

No comments: