Sunday, November 2, 2008

Boo Times = Good Times

Before I blog about our "spooktacular" Halloween festivities I should mention a few things that have taken place since July. (I have promised myself I am going to actually become a blogger and post something at least once a week.) Since July I have:

1) Fallen head over heels in love.
2) Accepted the most amazing mans proposal.
3) Planned a wedding.
4) My daughter was baptized.
5) I got married!
6) I've become a mother to 3 amazing boys.

Whew! It's been a whirlwind! There hasn't been much time to sit at a computer, but winter is coming, things are settling down and I am recommitting.

So... Halloween was very different at our house this year. We had so many more people to share it with. One of my favorite traditions is carving pumpkins. Chloe loves it too! With a whole new family to share it with, it was even better.

Here are all the kids with their spooky creations.

Here's Jacob's pumpkin. He did this all by himself, without any help.
It turned out soooo.... awesome!


Here are Chloe and Matthew at work. We sure made a mess.

Ben worked really hard on his too!

It was great.


Earl, my sweet husband, was our photographer and his did a great job. We stayed up way too late but we had a blast!

1 comment:

Kristi T. said...

Wow! I can't believe you let Jacob do his all by himself Ben and Mathew maybe. But wow you are daring. I still don't dare to let my kids cut their own. I let them design it and clean it out and then I handle the sharp objects. Maybe that is why I dislike the pumpkin carving night. Good on you!